Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer
Preparation Time: 25 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
> Download PDF
4 oz. Jack cheese (grated)
2 oz. Swiss cheese (grated)
8 oz. Parmesan cheese (shredded)
¾ cup Artichoke hearts (quartered)
1 bunch Fresh spinach
½ cup Mayonnaise
½ cup Prepared Alfredo sauce
2 tsp. Garlic (chopped; approx. 2 cloves)
½ tsp. Black pepper
½ cup Sun-dried tomatoes
- Combine Jack, Swiss and Parmesan cheeses in a mixing bowl.
- Drain artichokes and dice into small pieces. Wash and cut spinach into 1-inch pieces and add to cheese mix.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, Alfredo sauce, garlic and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture into the cheese mix and stir until well mixed.
- Drain sun-dried tomatoes of any oil or liquid and dice into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Heat cold dip mixture over medium heat in non-stick frying pan until hot and cheese is completely melted. Transfer to serving dish and serve with tortilla chips and sliced bread.